Asbestos & Mesothelioma Compensation
Financial compensation for the injuries and damage caused by asbestos by no means restore what is lost. However, asbestos compensation can help alleviate the pressures created by mounting medical bills and additionally provide for those left—often unexpectedly and prematurely—behind.
How much Asbestos Compensation will I receive?
Mesothelioma and asbestos compensation amounts vary greatly, based on factors like age at diagnosis, the extent of injury, and state laws. Our asbestos lawyers would be happy to discuss your case with you in more detail so as to provide an idea of what amount cases like yours have been compensated at.
Our extensive knowledge and experience in asbestos litigation and the skill of our lawyers has allowed us to achieve results such as these for our clients:
- Mesothelioma:$4,570,000awarded to a 65 year old Boilermaker who worked in various power stations and chemical plants in the Charleston, WV area.
- Mesothelioma:$4,203,000awarded to an asbestos worker who worked in various power stations and chemical plants throughout West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Mesothelioma:$4,182,000awarded on behalf of a chemical plant worker who developed mesothelioma.
- Mesothelioma:$3,788,299awarded for a deceased 67 year old asbestos worker whose work in chemical plants and power stations exposed him to asbestos.
- $3.8 million for the family of a gentleman who worked at a steel mill for 4 summers while in college and developed mesothelioma 40 years later.
- $3.7 million for a man living with Mesothelioma who worked in power plants and chemical plants.
- $3.2 million for a gentleman living with Mesothelioma who worked at a power generating plant.
- $3.5 million for the family of a man who spent his career working in a chemical plant and died of Mesothelioma.
- $1.9 million for a steelworker living with Mesothelioma.
- $2.8 million for a woman who died of Mesothelioma after being exposed to asbestos on the clothing that her husband wore home from the chemical plant where
- $2.5 million for the family of a woman who died at age 38 from Mesothelioma after being exposed to asbestos dust brought home on her father’s clothing from steel mills and other industrial sites.
- $2.2 million for the family of a man who died from Mesothelioma after working in a chemical plant.
- $1 million for the family of a steelworker who died from lung cancer.
While we can’t guarantee results like this in every case—the outcome of each case depends on many different factors such as the asbestos products you were exposed to, your age, your dependents, and the extent of your asbestos injuries—these results illustrate the success that our attorneys and staff have in achieving the best possible results for our clients.
Don’t take a chance on a law firm with less experience, smaller staff, and unseasoned attorneys; if you do, you could be leaving money unrecovered. It’s your case, you deserve the best representation possible.
How long will it take to receive Asbestos or Mesothelioma Compensation?
There is no hard and fast rule for how long it takes mesothelioma or asbestos clients to begin receiving compensation payouts. While it may be natural to assume a lot of time is required, this is not true in all cases. In certain cases, payments in excess of $15,000 may be disbursed within a few weeks of filing your case.
I have questions that aren’t answered here
We encourage you to contact us with your questions or read our Ask an Asbestos Attorney section covering many of the common questions our clients have about their claims. Asbestos cases are complex and each one is unique; it would be impossible to anticipate every possible scenario effectively. There is no cost or obligation for us review your potential mesothelioma lawsuit, so contact us today.
Don’t let statutes of limitations take away your rights
It is important for those injured by asbestos and their families to remember is that there is a limited amount of time following diagnosis in which to bring a claim. After the statutes of limitations run out, your rights will be gone forever. Contacting one of our attorneys for a free case review does not obligate you to file an asbestos lawsuit, so even if you are unsure about filing suit, let our asbestos attorneys help you determine how much time you have to decide. We will gladly answer your questions and share our knowledge so that you can make the right choices for you and your family. Contact us today.